Rick and Katy's Wedding
My big brother Rick got married this past weekend. He and Katy were nice enough to ask Tara to be the flower girl. Most of the pictures are centered around Tara so I can give Rick and Katy the chance to share their own pictures, but I can't resist showing off how cute our little girl is. She was an absolute angel the whole night too. She made the rounds waving and saying hi to EVERYONE there. She also showed off the dance moves she spent the whole week before practicing. It was a lot of fun. Congratulations to the newlyweds!

This is the rehearsal the night before.
When she got to the end of the aisle she gave her flower basket to Rick. She wasn't too sure about dropping the petals everywhere.
Mr. and Mrs. Marshall

Here's Tara walking back out after the ceremony
Ricky and his sisters - I'm not sure where Jonathan was when we took this

Tara and her daddy

Tara with her Papa and Aunt G.G.
Tara and her Uncle Jonathan


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home