We had a small gathering at our house on Saturday to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, then dressed the girls in their green again on Tuesday. Tuesday was so nice we were outside most of the day.


Look at that face!

That one is pretty cute too.

Tara and Lana

Tara giving a "right on"



Tara and her mommy

We let the kitties outside to play for a bit too. Cleo went straight for the tree.

Julian loves his little girls.

Sorcha and her daddy

The girls among the flowers
2 Comments:
The pictures of the girls are really cute! The St. Patty's day party looks like it was a lot of fun. Hopefully one year we'll make it, I know our kids would love it.
Okay, looking at the pictures makes me sad. I am sorry I missed all the fun! I miss you guys and hope to talk to and see you soon!
Love the pictures too!
Post a Comment
<< Home