Christmas
Christmastime at our house was so much fun this year! We saw Santa at the mall, went to the tree farm and picked out our tree, went to downtown Bowling Green to see them light it up, walked around our neighborhood looking at all the light displays, made cookies and crafts. Tara was equally enthusiastic about all of it, but when Christmas day finally came that was the best of all. Went spent the first part of the day at home, then went up to my mom and dad's for the afternoon. Ryan and I agreed that this was our favorite Christmas so far.
Here they are snuggling. They are so sweet to each other - even when Santa isn't watching.
Sorcha definitely approved of the gingerbread house Tara and I made.
Christmas morning
Crazy faces
I love the look on Sorcha's face here.
Tara playing with the train set and table. This was easily her favorite present.

The kitties really loved the girls' new furniture. I'm pretty sure they thought it was for them.
Cleo
Tara also got the Transformers bike she asked Santa for.
2 Comments:
These pictures of Christmas day are wonderful. It looks like both of the girls as well as the cats had a terrific time.
These are great pictures from Christmas day. It looks like Tara ands Sorcha, as well as the cats had a wonderful day!
Post a Comment
<< Home